Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tossing AVON Books Update

I have"tossed" about 120 AVON books so far.  If you see my previous post, I explain where I got the extra books to toss.  As of this evening, I got two calls about AVON.  The first phone call was from a woman that wanted to start selling AVON again.  Evidently she sold AVON in New York and is ready to come back and start again now that she lives in Florida.  My DSM is going to follow up with her on Friday. 
I also got a call from neighbor about 2 streets over.  She placed a nice size order, and after talking for a few minutes we discovered that we have friends in common.  Small world.

There is about 80  more books to be tossed, and I am thinking about tossing them in another neighborhood that is slightly more affluent.  Consider it a social experiment of sorts. 

How are you doing in your AVON adventures?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of books!

    I just found your blog through one of the blog hops! Have a great rest of the week.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete